Virtual offices are an affordable way to make a professional impression on those with whom you do business.
What Is a Virtual Office?
A virtual office allows you to receive mail, deliveries and phone calls without maintaining a presence on site. At SMBS, we offer virtual office solutions that allow you to list a Vancouver or Richmond address for your company. Virtual office arrangements are ideally suited for work-from-home businesses that need the prestige of a business address without the overhead of a packaged office. Additionally, your virtual office will provide the local presence you need for credibility in Richmond or Vancouver.
What Are the Benefits of a Virtual Office?
Many of our clients at SMBS choose virtual offices to augment their current work-from-home business model. Others may want the prestige that comes with a genuine business address and not just a post office box number. Our virtual office services come complete with access to administrative support from talented professionals who can get the job done correctly for your company and your business goals. You can also access boardrooms, meeting rooms and office equipment upon request, which can help you make the most positive impression on clients and customers without the overhead of a physical office space.
Amenities Provided with Shelley Morris Virtual Offices
Your virtual office will provide you with some very real benefits:
- A local address you can display with pride on your business cards
- Your company name listed on our building directory
- Support services that include data management, word processing and brochure design for your marketing needs
- Calls to your business answered with your company name
- Delivery and mail receiving services
- An elegant and welcoming lobby area
- Access to boardrooms and meeting rooms, including high-speed internet access and reception services
Why Do You Need a Virtual Office from Shelley Morris?
Choosing a SMBS virtual office makes sense in a wide range of business situations, including the following:
- Companies that are located outside Vancouver or Richmond can gain credibility and attract new business with a local address
- Businesses that operate from home can make a more professional impression with a business address
- Companies that occasionally need administrative support can obtain it more easily with a SMBS virtual office
- For businesses that are looking to cut overhead, a virtual office can reduce costs while providing the services you need
- A virtual office is ideal for executives who travel frequently
Packaged Offices and Virtual Office Rentals in Vancouver and Richmond
At SMBS, we make it easy to access our services at our two convenient locations in Vancouver and Richmond.
Vancouver Financial District
If you are looking for an office for rent in Vancouver, we are close to the Canada Line and Expo Line.
Airport Executive Park
With easy access to Highway 99 and Oak Street Bridge, we are the perfect choice for office rentals in Richmond.
Space for Your Most
SMBS also offers boardroom rentals for groups up to 25 people. We make it easy for our clients to arrange meetings in an elegant and convenient space.